The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Friday, February 1, 2013

Thought 307: One Short Testimony from Ryan's devotional book series Thoughts


Thought 307

One Short Testimony:

   I had no purpose for each day, but now I have God given purpose for each day. I write. The Lord is the one that told me to write this book, no human, not even myself told me to do it. I didn’t know much about writing when God called me to do it, yet He has sustained me with His strength in my weakness.
   The work that you do in obedience to God can yield harvest even after you are gone. What is your testimony? You are changed gradually (taken from glory to glory in transformation) over you’re the course of your entire lifetime, so what have you seen God doing so far? What have others seen as changes in your life over the last few years? These things can point to what your personal testimonies are.
 


 

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks