The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Quote

"But Thee I long for, O Righteousness and Innocency, beautiful and comely to all pure eyes, and of a satisfaction unsating. With Thee is rest entire, and life imperturbable. Whoso enters into Thee, enters into the joy of his Lord: and shall not fear, and shall do excellently in the All-Excellent. I sank away from Thee, and I wandered, O my God, too much astray from Thee my stay, int these days of my youth, and I became myself a barren land."
 --taken from Great Christian Classics: Five Remarkable Narratives of the Faith. Published by Generatoins with Vision. p.32, Book II of The Confessions of St. Augustine

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks