The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Friday, August 22, 2014

A sermon frrom a young man


The Timothy Corner

From my Fine Arts’ Sermon

Caleb Zimmerman

 

    Today I will talk about the coming times and how it will affect the world, lets skip through the first few chapters of Revelation to when Hades arrives, Revelation 6:8 "And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And it's rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth." So now it's hell on earth with the Seven plagues and the three beasts appearing uttering blasphemous words and doing miracles like making fire fall from Heaven to fool the people of the earth and making them worship the first beast.

    All the Believers in Christ were taken to Heaven for Seven years before the defeat of Lucifer. And once he is defeated the first and second beast were thrown into the lake of fire to burn for all of eternity, where devil will be trapped in after one thousand years of being contained. Now most of you are thinking "why are you telling me this? I know the story I'm already freaked out enough as it is" I'm telling you this story to show that even in your darkest days God will help and save you. Now I leave you off with the last verse of the Bible Revelation 22:21"The grace of The Lord Jesus be with all Amen."

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks