The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Monday, October 20, 2014

Vision


Vision

 

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children

Hosea 4:6 (KJV)

Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Prov 29:18 (KJV)

 

    Do you have a vision? I mean a real burden, a life-mission from God? Two things destroy many of God’s people: #1 lack of knowledge and #2 no vision. God means for His people, especially His men, to be men of vision!

    I won’t go into all of them, but there are several “visions” the Lord has given me. Please understand that I am not talking about some type of trance, although the Lord has done something of that nature with Peter and the sheet of animals. I’m talking about a heart-burden, a passion that is always there. Sometimes it surfaces with intensity, but it has been planted by God within you and will not go away.

   I have a vision to be debt free, a vision to mentor young men and pastors, a vision to write, a vision to help people in America during a national spiral downward, a vision for a church, and a vision for my future family. Unless you seek the Lord, you won’t have any true knowledge or real vision. You may have “a dream,” but “a dream” isn’t enough. You need a God-instilled, God-sustained vision. Without it, you’ll perish. Tough times come and go, but God’s vision compels you forward in a specific application of the Gospel.

    O minister, may you listen for the vision that God has for your life.



 

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks