The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Monday, May 18, 2015

The Source of My Strength

This devotion comes from Extra Devotions, one of FMM's free Ebooks.



The Source of My Strength

“In You, O Lord, I put my trust; let me never be ashamed; deliver me in Your righteousness. Bow down Your ear to me, deliver me speedily; be my rock of refuge, a fortress of defense to save me. For You are my rock and my fortress; therefore, for Your name’s sake, lead me and guide me. Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, for You are my strength. Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.”

Psalm 31:1-5 (NKJV)
 

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks