The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What are you doing in your life to share Jesus right now, day by day?

What are you doing in your life to share Jesus right now, day by day?
 
          That question has been on my mind quite a bit. As I prayed, the Lord laid on my heart to message each Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn connection I could and share the Gospel with them in addition to the conversations He brings my way each week with both Believers and unbelievers. It has been inspiring to hear back from a handful who do KNOW Jesus. I've also had a professed Christian contact me to say that my method would not draw any unbelievers but rather raise up a wall. I took that issue to prayer but the Holy Spirit encouraged me that I had done nothing wrong, I had simply obeyed Him. If people are mad at you because you talk about Jesus so much, so what? They may defriend you on Facebook, they may stop hanging out with you, they may tell you're a Bible thumper or take your faith to seriously but so what!
 
all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, while evil people and impostors will go on from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
2 Tim 3:12-13 (ESV).
 
    We may not be liked, but remember our Brothers and Sisters are being killed for their Faith around the world. Rejoice that you share in the sufferings of Christ--it means that people are seeing Jesus through you!
 
Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12  Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matt 5:11-12 (ESV)
 
      If the world likes us we better do some examination for the world hates Jesus; and the false prophets in the Old Testament were loved while the true prophets like Jeremiah were labeled false prophets by people.

       I heartily encourage you to read Foxe's Book of Martyrs to see what Christians have said throughout the centuries and the persecution they have endured for Christ.
 
      How does the Lord want you to share Christ? ....another thing the Lord has laid on my heart is anonymously sending letters out to people in the phonebook for many that will never come to church may just open a card that comes in the mail.
 
          The reality is that unless every person we talk to KNOWS Jesus, they are going to Hell. We can't force them to accept Christ, but may we tell them the good news that Jesus has come to forgive us of our sins and redeem us from a life of bondage to one of fellowship with Him! Amen
 

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks