The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Monday, March 11, 2013

A Word for America~Judgement begins with the House of God

A Word for America:

Jeremiah 18:7-11 (NKJV)

7 The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down, and to destroy it, 8 if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it. 9 And the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it, 10 if it does evil in My sight so that it does not obey My voice, then I will relent concerning the good with which I said I would benefit it.

11 “Now therefore, speak to the men of Judah and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Behold, I am fashioning a disaster and devising a plan against you. Return now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good.”’”

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks