The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thought 362: FEAR OF MAN from Ryan's devotional book series Thoughts






Thought 362

FEAR OF MAN

“I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;  And forgettest the Lord thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?

Isaiah 51:12-13 KJV

“So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
Hebrews 13:6 KJV



 

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks