The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Strength in the Storm


“Have mercy upon me, O Lord; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death: 14 That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.”

Psalms 9:13-14 KJV

 

       These verses depict our lives as followers of the Way. We are persecuted, yet can petition the throne of grace and receive empowerment to praise in the midst of our trouble, to rejoice in our salvation! David shows the same life analogy: he is persecuted, yet petitions the Lord for mercy: that he will be lifted up; and declare the praises of God and rejoice in His salvation. Let’s boldly approach the throne of grace, let’s praise the Lord, let’s rejoice in our salvation amidst the struggle and hardship. Let’s stay our minds on Jesus, listen for the Holy Spirit, and stand in awe of the Father’s gracious plan for the salvation of our souls. Amen!

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks