The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Sunday, March 15, 2015

What Can Hinder Our Surrender?

Taken from Each New Day by Corrie Ten Boom
 
 

    What can hinder our surrender? Sins, sorrows, possessions, family, our will, rights and duties. Sins such as doubt, fear, inferiority feelings, materialism, envy, self-centeredness and self-consciousness. All are the territory of the enemy.

 

    Search me, O God, and know my heart!

    Try me and know my thoughts!

    And see if there be any wicked way in me,

    And lead me in the way everlasting!

                                                                                                                Psalms 139:23, 24 RSV

 

  Lord Jesus, put Your searchlight on my life, and show me where I need Your cleansing blood.

 

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks