The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Friday, October 26, 2012

Thought 109: Standing on Those Promises from Ryan's devotional book series Thoughts


Thought 209

Standing on those Promises

  God has given me a few promises that will still come to pass one day. For example, I know that I will be alive tomorrow morning to fulfill the purposes that He has for me. Only after the Lord says that my purpose has been fulfilled and the last page of my life’s story has been written, will my live here on earth come to an end.  He has promised you things as well.

Times are getting worse and worse; only God’s Spirit of redemption and revival can change the direction in which the ship of the world is going. The Lord will be faithful to redeem us! In perfect timing, the Father will send the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ the ruler of all things, to set up His Kingdom on earth.

We have to continue to row against the flow, for while we wait the Lord draws near!

  The world is rowing downstream to the cliff of no return, but we, the Children of God, are rowing upstream against the residents of this world and trying to reach them with the message of The Source of Everlasting Life! This world is bound for chaos as it struggles to replace the Lord with their pride as their lord. But we have hope! Even though our world is chaotic, Christ walks every step of our trials with this age alongside us. We need to accept and spread the message of His saving hand clasp, and when we do, I think that He will smile the most beautiful smile possible as He thinks about us and faithfulness we have honored Him with by sharing Him with others.

“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”—Hebrews 13:5b

Stand on that promise! He is your source, your promise of everlasting, the message of your life.

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks