The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Man’s Battle, The Curse of Sweat is Still True – I sweat when I write real hard


A Man’s Battle, The Curse of Sweat is Still True – I sweat when I write real hard

Scripture:

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.” Genesis 3:19 KJV

      I have seen the sweating part proved true over and over again. Just get the farming picture out of your mind in regards to work. When I work really hard, I mean give a message, write for a while, or haul the garbage to the cub, I sweat. My desire is to write and minister full time one day and I believe that the curse of sweat applies no matter what the job is. How does the sweat apply to you?

Cleaning the house?

Wrestling with your little brother?

 Racing against a friend?

 The possibilities of sweating are endless.

 
Your notes on the subject

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks