The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Treating Women with Purity


Scripture:

      Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;  The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity.” 1Timothy 5:1-2 KJV

     This verse contains a lot in it. But the convicting part for me is where it says, “Treat . . .  older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute purity.” I know that I do not always treat my mother and sister the right way and you probably don’t either, but the point I want to make is: are we not only treating women, younger or older, as we would our family; but in the right way?

______________________________________________________________________________
Your notes on the subject

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks