The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Contentment



Contentment

 

      Are you really content? Are you content whether you have a paycheck this week or not? That is a hard question. However, we have a promise that our Lord will provide for your needs (Matt 6). Now, that does not mean that we should be lazy for if a man does not work he shall not eat, but if he cannot find work is another matter entirely. No matter what your circumstances, you can learn contentment. Paul said:

 

Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 12  I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Phil 4:11-13 (KJV)


 

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks