The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Simple Things

Today, I'm sharing a poem I wrote in High School--there is some value in contemplating it's rhymes


 
Simple Things
[truth unleashed]

A Rose is more red than I

When I attempted three thousand cantos in a day.

 

Today I pause,

For pausing may cause something to happen.

 

Realigning my focus means

Redefining my life and mind.

 

Making a choice sometimes

Means raising my voice.

 

Living in sin

Is like dying again.

 

Once was I born

And once shall I die.

 

A waterfall’s water is beautiful,

But if I fall in, I get wetter than it.

 

A blue ocean

Once drew a picture new.

 

Once in my life I wish to see

The Creator who made me and makes you.

 

O the simple things

They make me pause and they bring . . . . thought and laughter.

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks