The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Precious Promises: David's Prayer for Solomon


“And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee. . . .

1 Chronicles 28:9

  
      David left Solomon with some wise advice: serve God wholeheartedly! In this one verse is a lot of meat.

      God judges every motive of mine and searches my heart. O Lord, may I have a devoted heart and a willing mind, may I not turn to my own comprehension or my own way. But most of all, Lord, may I seek You . . . for then, I will be found by You.

 

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks