The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Habits


Habits
 

    At my GMA ceremony in high school a man preached a devotion on character and its relationship to habits. It is true that our character is formed by our habits. For example, if I always lie when my Mother asks me why I didn’t take out the trash, it will in turn create a bad character habit of lying when I want to “get out of” a tough situation. Likewise, if I invest time each day in mental, physical, and spiritual exercise I reap the rewards of clarity of mind, extra energy to get through my day, and spiritual peace.

 
    Your habits are important. Take a moment to consider what habits you need to get rid of or maybe some that you need to form.

 
Lord, give us the desire to form habits that will build the life that You desire us to have. Amen.

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks