The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Precious Promises: The Lord Strengthens those whose heart is perfect toward Him


For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him…”

2 Chronicles 16:9



   I first recall having this verse click when Vincent Newfield came and shared a devotion with my Ranger group one Wednesday evening. One of the verses he shared was this one: that “the eyes of the Lord range (search) throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him… (parenthesis added, NIV1984).” That verse built my faith—as long as I was fully committed to my God, HE would strengthen me. It was a promise that I grabbed to stand on. Are you fully committed to the Lord? The Lord is looking about, yea searching, for those who are.

    Lord, thank You for sending this verse into my life through the hand of Your servant Vincent Newfield. Lord, I pray that all who read this will have the Holy Spirit illuminate the true condition of their heart and that they will walk away with a heart that is fully committed to You. Father, I know that I have forgotten this great moment and verse that You gave me the privilege of experiencing in the past and I pray that You will help me to remember it and share it so that others may see Your greatness and be en-couraged by Your great Word as well. Amen.

 
 

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks