The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Precious Promises: Preach from Housetops


“What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.”

Matthew 10:27

 
     What we hear in the secret place, we are to make known to others. The Holy Spirit will teach us as we immerse ourselves in the Word and the Lord’s presence, and out of those sweet times should come our personal ministry. We preach the themes that have been birthed in our hearts through time with the Lord.

      O Lord, forgive me for at times simply declaring a message without pressing in to time with You. Lord, please help me to continue the rest of my days on this earth to declare the messages that You tell me. In Jesus Name, amen.


 

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks