The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Help Lord!


Help Lord!

“Help, Lord, for the godly man ceases! For the faithful disappear from among the sons of men. They speak idly everyone with his neighbor; with flattering lips and a double heart they speak.”

Psalms 12:1-2 (NKJV)
 
       Are you that one person that remains godly and faithful while everyone else seems to slack off? You may ascertain your situation correctly, or you may not, but I can say this: there will be a time, for many of us, where like David we cry “Lord, for the godly man ceases! For the faithful disappear from among the sons of men. They speak idly….!” If that is where you find yourself today, pray this with me:

  Dear Lord Jesus, I come to You as one feeling broken and abused: everyone seems to be living out wickedness around me! Lord, please give me strength. May I have the resolution to stand firm and remain (abide) in Your vine. Open my eyes to see Your hand in this situation. And, Lord, I thank You for Your peace which passes all understanding which the Scripture promises me I’ll have when I abide in You. Amen.
 

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks