The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Friday, December 12, 2014

Precious Promises: Vision


“For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and

 not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come,

 it will not tarry.”

Habakkuk 2:3

 

     Habakkuk 2:3 declares a great principle for those of you whom God has given a dream, a vision to accomplish: “For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.”

      Lord, instill in me a desire for Your vision for my life and help me by Your Holy Spirit and Your people to tarry and wait for Your perfect timing for its fulfillment. And Lord, if it be not accomplished in my lifetime, but passed on to someone(s) else, I pray that I may rest content that I have fully fulfilled my end and not be ashamed. In Jesus Name, amen.

 

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks