The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Friday, January 11, 2013

Thought 286: The Birth of a Ministry from Ryan's devotional book series Thoughts


Thought 286

The Birth of a Ministry

  God has given me these dreams: The Timothy Commission (originally the Timothy Foundation), Focusing on the Mark Ministries (originally Pressing Towards the Mark Ministries), writing and designing books and literature, studying the Word and History, teaching, mentoring, and preaching. Very few of these ‘dreams’ have come into being at the time of this writing, but they are dreams.

I have desired to start the dreams that God has put in my heart. But waiting on HIS timing is key. If I don’t wait, I will just be operating in my own strength and not the Lord’s blessing; so, I wait until God makes the way.

Has the Lord given you an idea that has or has not come to fruition? Are you trying to rush God or are you waiting on the Lord?

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks