The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Friday, January 2, 2015

Are you Applying whay you Learn?

 
   While talking with my CollegePlus Coach recently he mentioned something that I want to share with you. The best college students are not those who get "good grades" but those who are doing something beyond and through the degree. In other words, how is your degree helping you live out your life calling right now?
 
   When I was earning my degree, I was applying leadership, persuasion, and various other skills that I studied soon after I learned them. And while studying business and communication, I launched into starting a business and communicating through podcasts, speaking engagements, discipleship, books, articles, and webpages. How can you apply what you are learning? I love the things I have learned as I have applied, but just studying about doing what I'm called to do is boring. Living it out is where you begin to experience the fulfillment that so many are searching for. I'm not preaching a feel-good message, but the truth that when you do what God has created you to do that you feel His pleasure.
 
Taken from our subministry--A Different Approach to College

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks