The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Daily Devotion from Ryan Marks book Thoughts

Thought 80

The Fruit of the Spirit

Read Galatians 5.

Prayer: Lord, soften the soil of my heart and make me into the person that You want me to be. I pray also, that I and each and every reader of this book would experience a deep change in their lives as a result of the fruit of Your Spirit. Give us all a teachable spirit and help us not to spurn Your gentle corrections like the rebellious do, Lord. Thank You, Father, for Your mercy and patience with us, and as Christ gave You, His Father, complete charge of Himself so may we give You complete charge of our selves. Amen

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks