The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Daily Devotional from Ryan Marks book Thoughts

Thought 69

21 Days or Remembrance:

You Can Be Used By God Next Time

How many times have you cowered down and not answered a question attacking your faith or beliefs about Jesus because of fear? I know that I am sickened by the times that I did not speak when I knew that I should have. Writing what you believe is the easy part, but living it takes the real guts of a man or a woman of God. Will you live it? Daniel 1:8 (NLT) says, But Daniel was determined not to defile himself by eating the food and wine given to them by the king. He asked the chief of staff for permission not to eat these unacceptable foods.” Will you determine right now to do your very best to act on God’s promptings next time?

A man or woman fully committed to God will be used by God.

God will never leave us or forsake us. But I know that there have been times that I have forsaken my God. That grieves me, yet I have the HOPE of future trials in which I can stand for Him instead of myself (1 Peter 3:8-22)! Yes, my God has forgiven me of those past sins of forsaking Him, but let’s determine together, right now, not forget what God has redeemed us from. By not forgetting we can remain humble and pliable to His plans and thankful for His grace.

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks