The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Be Guided by His Spirit


Thought 168

Be Guided by His Spirit

       One of my Royal Ranger Commanders told me to be guided by the spirit. He said, “Ryan, I won’t lie to you, I am just an ordinary guy; but when God gives those feelings to do something for Him, don’t ignore it.” He proceeded to give me three instances that God had given him a burden to pray for people, once for a friend and another time for his wife, and an instance where he simply had to trust what God had spoken to his wife.

   Be guided. If you have received Christ you have a guide to help you and the Bible calls Him THE COMFORTER.

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks