The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Comparison


Thought 169

Comparison

     Another man took some time and gave me two words of advice to carry through my life. One was prayer (which was mentioned previously) and the other is comparison. He told me that because I had earned my GMA (Gold Medal of Achievement), that other boys where going to be compared to me and I need to correct that. I am not the answer, and an entire church ministry should not follow me as the ultimate example. He also told me to be careful, not to compare myself to others. When we do not compare ourselves to others we can be used more effectively for the furtherance of the Gospel, we are more sensitive to God when we are focusing on doing HIS will rather than trying to beat someone else’s records.
 

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks