The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thought 182: "Here am I, send me!" Isaiah 6:8 from Ryan Marks devotional book series Thoughts


Thought 182

“Here am I, send me!” Isaiah 6:8

(NIV1984)

  If God asks for something to be done are you ready to say I’m here, Lord, let me go! I want to do it! If God needs you to witness, to a “Hard Thing,” to speak in front of real people, to teach a lesson, to scrub toilets, to write, or to accomplish a goal (i.e. a medal, a test, a website, a book, a movie, etc…) will you say “Send me, Lord!”

 May we stand! May we be willing and obedient so that God be able to use us to accomplish His plans!

  If God needs someone to polish those golden streets in Heaven one day will you accept?

  May we be given a desire, a hunger, and a ravishing drive to accomplish the will of the Lord! May He guide our steps in our relationships, careers, callings, purposes, beliefs, disciplines, confrontations, hard times, and mountaintop experiences.

“No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:37-39 (NIV1984)

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks