The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Friday, July 13, 2012

Daily Devotion from Ryan Marks book Thoughts


Thought 103

The Body

Do you know how amazing your body is?

Your heart and brain are amazingly complex and it is a miracle that so few errors occur in these important control centers of the body each day.

Do you want to be amazed about order and detail in the universe?

Look at the cell. Every time I study it, especially when I see video presentations of the cell, I am amazed at the design of my Creator and how much He cares for me. Likewise, watching a video on the magnitude of the stars in relation to the size of earth will cause you to stand in awe of the Lord Almighty.

     

   Do some study about the amazing human body today. As you learn, be in awe of God.

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks