The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

The Most Important Question You'll ever be Asked:

Translate

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Daily Devotion from Ryan Marks book Thoughts


Thought 116

Finding God

“But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.Deuteronomy 4:29 NIV

         When you earnestly seek God, you will find Him! Personally, I have been seeking the Lord with all of my heart and soul, and guess what? He has allowed me to find Him! God is great, but at times I don’t remain faithful and focus on seeking Him; yet the Gracious God of Heaven is still waiting with His arms wide open for me to seek Him again! Let’s seek Him. Let’s rely on Him. Let’s live for Him and for nothing else.

          Do you sense the importance of what I am saying? Many of you have already accepted Christ and some of you are “Spirit-filled,” yet you do not seek Him. Please, seek the Lord. You should be deeply grieved without Him; you should hate leaving His presence. Let’s seek Him!

The Podcast

The Podcast
Find it on Itunes by searching Ryan Marks